1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

>>> Perazzi New Part Coming for Gunsmiths

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Doug Braker (Gun Dr) asked last week if I could get some #322 "Catch Bolts" made and if so, get some without the grooves in them.

This catch bolt is a small rectangular part used in the forearm. Its function is to mate with the barrel latch lug and keep the barrel and forearm tight.

Marcello called yesterday from Italy saying the he has several done both with and without the grooves, and they are not hardened so they can easily be fitted.

He stated that merely heating to gold, and then cooling in oil will increase the hardness sufficiently to survive. They are cheap too, but can't remember what he said I am to sell them for.

Next items are Cocking Shoes #164, #117 Cocking Bar Springs, and #155 Trigger Guards. A couple other items are coming too. More when I have a commitment date.

Whiz White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.