1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi MX8

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dagnarble, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dagnarble

dagnarble TS Member

My friend lost his Perazzi TM1 in a theft and is looking to replace it. The dealer he is working with told him that TM1's were hard to come by but he could get an MX8 single barrel gun. Does Perazzi make an MX8 with only a single barrel???I thought they only made combo sets. Thanks for any help.

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Yes, they sell a single barrel. It's 2008 retail is $11,161.

3. barbarosa

barbarosa TS Member

TM1's are not hard to find at all. There was one for sale on the board earlier and most dealers have several to choose from in stock.

4. ShooterOne

ShooterOne Member

dagnarble: The MX-8 was originally manufactured as an over/under introduced at the Olympics in Mexico City in 1968. They were later produced as a combo set and as a top single barrel. Other Perazzi models were produced on the MX-8 frame/design. A benefit of your friend purchasing a MX-8 single barrel is that a set of over/under barrels can be added later to make a combo set and to shoot doubles. I have a very nice MX-8 single barrel that I would sell if you friend decides to go that route. Contact me at the e-mail address above if interested.

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Hey ShooterOne: How the hell are you over there in SC, IA? I've not had the pleasure in talking with you in quite some time-miss that.

Probably should go to a shoot, huh?

Wanted to say "Hello" and wish you a sincere "Happy Holidays!"

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.