1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX8 Ithaca 32” step rib trap---SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ltctpu, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

SOLD (Revised & updated price on 28 Feb
    Perazzi MX8 Ithaca import 32” step rib trap. SN 42XXX Matching serial numbers on receiver, barrel and forearm iron. Nice gun that has had some use but still locks up tight with the lever still well to the right.

The top barrel bore is .725 and choked at .682 bottom barrel .724 choked at .692 … type III lug and forearm….. There is some bluing wear at the muzzle and a scrape like it rubbed a block wall and slight thinning at edges of the rib and where the forearm meets. Pretty nice unmolested barrel i.e. no porting etc.

Stock is a Monte Carlo trap LOP is 13 ½” to the end of the wood, 14 5/8” to the pachmayr pad (which could use some fitting) Drop at comb from the top of the step rib is 1 3/8” Drop at the heel is 2 1/8” .….has had a chip glued back in at the upper tang area and has a hairline crack behind the trigger housing (looks repaired but still visible). The re-finish on both forearm and stock is still pretty good with few handling marks.

On the receiver the original case coloring is just starting to show some thinning on the bottom and edges. The type 3 forearm iron bluing is in very good condition.

Trigger is bottom barrel first McDaniel's trigger (the trigger guard could use a reblue)

More Pics available

Was $3150 Now $2995 + $35 shipping & insurance. Must ship to your FFL.

As always, no hassle full refund if you’re not satisfied

Thanks for Looking!

Tom Urich

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Barrel is .043/.032 Killer for box birds.. ZZ.. Bunker.. or easily opened up for doubles.. perfect for doubles if you shoot 24 gram... The later model trigger has most all of the improvment over the earlier model... This is a good buy here... Later model buttstocks are easily fitted..

a quick trip for screw chokes would yield a excellent all around gun.. and good sporting clays gun..

3. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

More pictures available. Thanks For Looking
    Tom Urich

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Tom.. any trades.. or anything you're looking for????

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I've bought guns like this just for the barrel... Someone is missing a good deal here..

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Tom.. How about a picture of the triggers.. Is the Mc Danniels a release.. bottom first?? or Pull/Pull??? Thanks Mike

7. sagedog

sagedog TS Member

0   0   0

I am intrested I have a tm1 that i am shooting know would like to shoot doubles with the same gun. I am a new shooter tired of changing guns. My phone is 760 484 2145 I have questions but would rather speak to someone instead of email. Thanks my name is Tom

8. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

PBB (Mike)
    Thanks for your enthusiasm on this fine Perazzi. You asked what I'm looking for..1953 year Model 12s.... Trap, skeet or solid rib field guns.

The McDaniels trigger is a bottom first pull/pull. The trigger guard could use a reblue and I noticed that there are some marks on the left side of the trigger blade from over a tighted trigger shoe.
    What info is out there on his triggers?

Tom

B.McDaniels Trigger Pull/Pull Bottom first

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

McDanniels was a great gunsmith who did excellent work.. The trigger however is the very early model.. While it works fine.. there were numerious upgrades to the later triggers.. Hope this helps..

10. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

UPDATED PRICE

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Put a selectable trigger in.. and shoot any ATA game with 1 gun.. I shot mine yesterday and quickly rememnbered how well it pointed.. and shot.. A great entry leval gun..that can easily take the shooter to the winners circle..OR.. any good shooter to the top.. This is the gun that made Perazzi famous..

Screw chokes can be easily added.. or you might consider opening the chokes to .020/.032 if you shoot 1 1/8oz.. They are fine for 24 gram just as is..

12. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Tom,

PM sent

13. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wow I am so tempted but I have spent so much in the last few months on guns and reloaders. If I have anything on my website that interests you maybe we could make a deal?
    Don

14. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

PM and email sent

15. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Tom,
    Is this gun still for sale?
    PM's and emails sent. Please reply.

16. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Gun is still for sale.

All PMs and e-mails have been responded to and thanks for all the trade inquiries…..but not looking to trade at this time.... even though there were some interesting options.

Includes an older Ithaca Perazzi black luggage style case that is in decent shape.

Tom Urich

17. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mx8 trigger

perazzi mx8 ithaca