1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX8 28" as new

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 800Shotgun.com, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

<a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/glsa-store.htm" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/about.htm" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/contact_us.php" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<br>

<h1 style="color:#736934">MX8 Sporter 28"<br><span class="glsa">GLSA# 09-391</span></h1>

<hr size=1>

Condition: as new<br>Retail / New: $9k<br>Case: Perazzi ABS<br>Drop in Heel: 1 1/2"<br>Drop in Comb: 1 3/8<br>Length of Pull: 14 3/8"<br>Wood Grade: SC3<br>Choke Type: Fixed .025/.035<br>Rib Type: Tapered Flat<br>Barrel Length: 28"<br>Engraving Gauge/Caliber: MX8 - 12 ga<br>Serial Number: 133xxx<br>Type: skeet, trap, sporting<br>

[​IMG]<p align=justify>Pre-owned as new (less the 250 shells shot through it) Preazzi MX8 over and under shotgun 12 ga. in perfect condition has SC3 wood and 28" fixed choke (.735 bore .025/.035) no side rib barrel. 1 3/8" x 1/1/2" - 14 3/8" LOP Stock Gun Weighs 7 lb 11 oz. <br><br><i><hr />Thank-you for looking at Great Lakes Sporting Arms, we are a Factory Authorized Krieghoff, Perazzi, Kolar and Blaser Full Service Dealer and includes your first Annual Service on ALL New Shotguns we sell. If you would like more information about this or any other fine gun be sure to go to www.800shotgun.com A steal at $5,995.00 it won't last long</p>

<hr size=1>
    <h2>Product Images</h2>

[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]

<br>
    <p align="center" style='text-align:center;line-height:12.0pt;background:#9A0202;'><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1222460331_0">Great Lakes</span> Sporting Arms</span><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><br>
    8585 PGA Drive, Suite 104<br>
    Walled Lake, MI 48390<br>
    Phone:248-313-9546 <br>
    Fax:248-313-9547<br>
    Email: <a rel="nofollow" href="mailto:info@greatlakessportingarms.com" target="_blank"><span style='
    color:white;text-decoration:none;'>info@greatlakessportingarms.com</span></a></span>
    <br><br>
    <span class="MsoNormal" align="center" style='text-align:center;line-height:12.0pt;background:#9A0202;'><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Search New Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Search Used Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Sold Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>About Us</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Contact Us</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Home</span>
    | <span style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Site Map</span><br>
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Benelli</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Beretta</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Blaser</span>

| <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Perazzi</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Krieghoff</span>
    | <span style='
    color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Kolar</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Merkel</span>
    </span>
    </span>

<br><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'>&copy; Copyright 2008 Great Lakes Sporting arms, all rights
    reserved. <br>
    Designed by: <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>1EZ Consulting Services, Inc. </span>
    <br>

</p>

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

2. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Perazzi MX8 28

Forgive me if I am stepping on anyones toes here, but, pure commercial adds like this on this disscussion site really sort of piss me off. This is the first place I look if I want to buy something or if I want to sell something. Why? Because I feel like I am dealing with an individual, a person to whom trap shooting, and by that I mean shooting, not making a living, is the tie that binds us all together. Take for instance Dennis DeVault, who offers guns up from time to time, and we know he is in the gun business, but you feel like you are dealing with him personally as a fellow trap shooter. He is just like any Joe Blow TSCom guy who has a gun he thinks someone might want and is not trying to take advantage of the friendship that develops on this site. Does anyone believe for a second that there is a small chance you are going to get a smoking deal from 800shotgun aka Great Lakes Sporting Arms? If you want to pay retail there are lots of other places to look. No flames please, this is just my personal opinion. Thanks be Cabella's hasn't figured out that people activly buy guns they find on this great member supported discussion page. gyrine

3. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

Perazzi MX8 28

I agree he is a paying costumer and may show his stock, I am aggravatid by people who have no intent on buying a specfic gun but will pepper the thread with bull sh*t and nonsense just too show how smart or stupid they really are.

4. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

Perazzi MX8 28

Gyrine,
    sorry you feel that way, but get over it, Most of the gun I post are for your viewing pleasure..

have a great day,
    Kurt

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Perazzi MX8 28

I know Kurt and he is about the best guy that I could ever imagine dealing with. He's also a paying sponsor of this site and there is NOTHING forcing you to open a thread. If you have ever been to Kurts store, you will drool at his merchandise, that although is higher end for the most part, VERY competitively priced. He carries NO junk, nor would he sell any.

Personally, I really enjoy his eye candy and look forward to more of his listings.

6. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

Perazzi MX8 28

I never understand why people open threads they don't want to read. I post a lot of crap, don't read it if you don't want to.

Me, I like looking at beautiful guns, and 1800 has a bunch of them.

7. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Perazzi MX8 28

Gyrine has a RIGHT to express his opinion as well as anyone! This new version of "gun thread political correctness" is bulls@#$%....This is a FREE country....the man has a right to his opinion....let us all, as Obama (your hero) would say...."value diversity of opinion"........

The REALITY IS:

1. If you keep a fancy store you have OVERHEAD and to stay in business you must charge more......PERIOD.

2. Some rather buy from a reputable dealer because of the SERVICE provided after the sale or, because it is a particular gun they MUST HAVE....Period.

To each, his own....Dealers and individuals have a right to THEIR OWN OPINION! FREEDOM IT IS ALL ABOUT FREEDOM!

8. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Perazzi MX8 28

Sure, everyone has the right to their own opinion, but I would liken this instance to picking up the newspaper and going directly to the Classifieds, calling the papers editor and complaining about the local Chevy dealer's full page ad. If you don't like the Classified section, you really don't need to read it. The paper is sectioned and categorized, JUST LIKE THIS SITE IS. (See "Category View feature" PLEASE).

1. He's a PAYING sponsor.

2. His FOR SALE threads are under the CATEGORY of "For Sale and Wanted" and NOT under "Shooting related".

3. Maybe I detect a bit of jealousy here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.