1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX3 ??????????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by guerini, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guerini

guerini TS Member

Just wondering if Perazzi made a barrel selector for the MX3, if so, did they make any unsingles? Just got my first Perazzi, and I dont know much about it so anything you can tell me will be helpful.

Thanks

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

No and no. Plain Jane, top first only, one trigger group. And that is it.

Had you asked about a MX3 "Special" the answer would have been, Yes and no.

3. guerini

guerini TS Member

Thanks,

I haven't shot it yet, hopefully sometime next week.....

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

You can use any Perazzi drop trigger group with a selector in your MX-3..Both internally or externally selectable..

5. gnprts

gnprts Member

guerini. I think you will like your Perazzi. Not to steal your thunder on TS but I bought a MX 3 several months back here on TS and it instantly improved my scores. Now I wonder why I waited so long to get another P gun. Good luck!

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

You *can* use any of the drop out triggers from *most* of the MX8 type of guns, and the MX6 gun.

I use an asterisk above because there is or can be some small amount of fitting necessary to get one trigger to fit into another's frame. This is because all Perazzi triggers are hand fitted to the action they ship with; hence the serial number the trigger receives is th serial number of the receiver.

You can sure try one. I've done it many times, and on some occasions, I have had to remove the butt-stock, and disassembled the release plunger to get one out of the receiver. I mention this as a caution.

I shoot a couple of P guns, and my best handicap is with the cheaper MX6 which is nearly identical to the MX3, NOT an MX3 Special. The MX3 and MX6 have rounded monoblocks (chamber area), whereas the MX8, MX10, MX15, MX2000, etc, all mimic Perazzi's claim to fame, the MX8.

My MX6 does have an externally selectable trigger assembly enabling me to shoot both the top single, and the the bottom barrel first for doubles in the O/U.

WW

7. guerini

guerini TS Member

Thans again, the help is very much appreciated...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
mx3 perazzi
perazzi mx3 special reviews

perazzi mx3 trap

perazzi mx3 triggers out of time
perazzi mx3c
perrazzi mx 3 review

who does release trigger for mx3perazzi

will mx3 barrel fit mx8 perazzi