1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi mx2005 or K-80 high rib?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by puablo, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Any comments about the perazzi 2005 compared to the new K-80 high rib guns?
    Am considering either of these 2 guns---looking for least recoil of the two. I shoot a mx2000 and mx10 combo now. Thanks for the information.

2. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

If your shooting the MX10 now and like it. I am sure you will like the MX2005. The only difference is the MX2005 rib is taller than the MX10. Hope this helps. Todd

3. jappo

jappo TS Member

I have a MX2005. I recently took a clinic with one of the all ammericans and the instructor and the other people in the clinic couldn't believe how little recoil it had. When they would film all of us in the clinic you could really tell a big difference in the lack of recoil with it. This was with people of about the same size and about the same loads.. It really does shoot soft..

4. webley

webley TS Member

Duper,
    It’s a subjective thing – but how does your MX2005 handle in O/U configuration (that’s assuming you are using it in two barrelled form)?

Last year a British magazine tested a 29-1/2” barrelled version (O/U) which weighed in at about 9-1/4 pounds – it was being promoted as being ideal for Olympic Double Trap.

Regards
    Russell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k-80 trap special vs mx2005