1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Perazzi MX2005 Combo - Sold - Thanks

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by rhymeswithorange, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Perazzi MX2005 Combo for sale.

This gun just got back from an extensive spa vacation at Giacomo Sporting USA today, May 14. It has not been shot since being returned. All of the work that was recommended was done. See picture of the receipt. Phil Crenwelge is the only other gunsmith to touch it to my knowledge. I have owned this gun since September, 2010.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Receiver - CB date code, i.e. 2007. Serial # 139492. Hand engraved, factory nickel receiver, signed. No scratches, no nicks on exterior of receiver. Giacomo put in a new action block, top lever return spring, new bottom firing pin. Lever is way to right and was just reblued.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trigger - Pull/pull. Non-selectable, shoots bottom first. Not original to the gun, serial # 135440. Release parts removed and trigger returned to pull and adjusted by Phil Crenwelge in 2010. I have the release parts for it (pictured, included with sale). I don’t know who did the trigger. This trigger was reblued and the blade’s gold replated by Giacomo Sporting in May, 2012. It has two brand new flat springs in it.

[​IMG]

Unsingle Barrel - 34 inches. 5 notches. Not ported. 18.7 bore. Some blue wear were forearm attaches (not visible with forearm on), and on the rib (left hand side, by barrel shoulder). No nicks, no corrosion. A nice deep blue, no other wear. Choked .033, fixed. Kg 1.700. Serial # 139492. This barrel has not been worked on to my knowledge or the prior owner’s knowledge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Over/Under Barrels - 31-1/2 actual inches. 5 notches. I believe Pro-Port pigeon ported (not be me). No blue wear, no corrosion, no nicks. 18.7 bore. Bottom barrel choked at .016 (fixed), top barrel .029 (fixed). Kg on bottom barrel is 1.720. Serial # 139493. The barrels have not been worked on to my knowledge or the prior owner’s knowledge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stock - There is a tiny dent in the stock, see below. Other than that, there are no dents or scratches of any consequence. No cracks, no repairs. It has a right hand palm swell. It is a very nice piece of wood. Wood by itself is 13-5/8 LOP. LOP is 15-1/8 to adjustable butt-plate (by Rod’s Custom Stock Works, Kick-Eez pad), 14-1/2 to regular Kick-Eez pad. The stock bolt hole was widened to accommodate a Dead Mule recoil reducer (included in sale).

[​IMG]

Forearm - Matching serial number (# 139492) in wood/iron. Wood is in excellent condition. Forearm iron was reblued by Giacomo Sporting in May, 2012.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Included - Correct Perazzi hard case for MX2005. Combination lock never set. Case is in great condition, vintage Perazzi sticker included at no charge. Both butt pads. Complete Perazzi spring kit with firing pins. Perazzi comb spacers, original manuals, decals, patch, Perazzi stock wrench and Perazzi Allen wrench for comb. The receiver cloth bag and two for the barrels, one has a tear in it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Terms of sale - $9,900, shipped and insured from my FFL (in Melrose Park, Illinois) to your FFL, I will pay shipping/insurance in lower 48. Gun ships on deposit of your bank check. No fire, 3-day inspection. Buyer pays shipping charges if gun is returned, gun has to be in same condition you received it.

PM me, email or call my cell phone for additional pictures/questions: dceberhart@gmail.com, 1-630-677-2620. I may not be able to return your phone call right away between 7AM to 1PM CST. I can respond to emails, texts, and PMs quicker.

Thanks for checking out my ad.
    Dave Eberhart
  2. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

and his wife is "Mabel" and his dog is "dammit Spot"
  3. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wished it were mine !!!!!!! Beautiful.... Rob
  4. MDJ67

MDJ67 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

shouldn't be any questions, if so all the answers are there.

Dave is a honest seller. Don't worry about buying from him.

Mark D Johnson
  5. SeanGamble

SeanGamble TS Member

0   0   0

Your going to have no problems dealing with Dave, and no problems with the gun either.
  6. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks for the nice comments.
  7. Bucko43

Bucko43 Active Member

0   0   0

Dave,
    I'm not interested in your gun, but I gotta tell you that this is one of the best For Sale posts I've ever seen on this site. If your gun is as well taken care of, as your post is meticulous, someone is getting a great gun.

Very nice sir!
  8. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Bucko, appreciate it.

Dave
  9. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This is a really good guy. Man can he post an ad. The best i have seen on this site. Jim Veta
  10. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gun is sold to a gentleman from Connecticut, pending funds. Thanks Tom for the nice words, I'd still find ways to miss.
  11. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks a lot Jim!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.