1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX2000S / MX12 wood for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Buckmark1, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Perazzi forearm & stock for MX2000S / MX12 with factory Perazzi adjustable comb and Kick-eez pad. LOP is 14-5/8". Asking price: $1,000.00, email me for pics @ jodyh@unisourcesupply.net or call my cell: (337) 523-9982 or message me here. Thanks for looking!!! Jody H.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

for looking at what?

3. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

At the ad!!! I don't know how to post pics on here so that's why I said "email me for pics"!!! Cool with you?!?!?

Jody H.

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

No, but I got under your skin! That was intentional. Send me the pics. I'll post a couple for you

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Cheetah. I bet he is a nicer guy than me. But if he wants to sell the stock for its max TS.com forum value, he'll need pics. I['ll be glad to post those for all to see. All he needs to do is email attach those to my above email.

6. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

MIA....I know you are a nicer guy then you let on to be. Maybe someone pooped in your Cheerios Monday morning and you got off to a bad start. A friendly 'hey bro, I'll post your pics for you if you like' may have been more productive than the 'get under your skin' technique.....just sayin. I know you have been a big help to a good many posters on here.

7. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Skeeter. It ain't that at all. It is merely a multiple play on words because he used the trite phrase "And thank you for looking".

And a bunch of old men being gentle souls with one another? On Ts.com? What planet is this? If a guy approaching his latter years cannot take a jab and give one back what have we become?

And all this back and forth banter is all about buckmark posting and running off. Not about me as I am only jukin and jivin to entertain myself and others. It is not about me being a nice guy.

Have I shown you this? My TMX stock cracked and it worries me. Doug Braker did a "accra-bed" of the crack and said it would be OK. But as an advanced trapshooter(age-wise)my psyche is a tad fragile. So I opted to send the stock out to get repalicated. Adn now I am shooting this Wenig stocked MX2000... Whadda ya thunk?
    mia_2008_0303275.jpg

mia_2008_0303277.jpg
    The stock was made for an MX8, hence the jacked up comb. But I can snuggle into it. Get my new TMX stock back in about 2 months.

Lastly Skeet... I do not take myself too seriously, and less so of posters I heckle. The dude should check his thread... you know?

8. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Purdy P-gun MIA........

All good with what you said.

9. jaeger18

jaeger18 Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Holy shiznit thats a beautiful stock......

What did that one run from Wenig?

10. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry to say this Jack, but that's a butt-ugly gun.

Git that piece-o-crap in the mail to me, lest your reputation for style and good taste be severely damaged. And yes, I'll cover postage.

Your friend in good taste...

Paul

11. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

AND TAHT IS THE MESSAGE I wannt to got across to buckmark. some pictures adn tend your garden adn your friends show up. You guys get it.

I do not know on the cost. I bought this dtock from a close friend and I believe I paid him what his original purchase price was. The stock swa built a coupleof years ago adn sat in th closet. So, I would prefer you contact Wenig.

I shot it agin today and a breaking jsut over 80% of my 26 yard targets. Kinda OK. I'm pretty sure I can get to mid 80sor near high 80s form hcp 26. the metal is 18.7 and i am shooting the 8 choke. I have a full set of EXt Brileys for it too. But I like the look of flush chokes. I'll gain a couple of targets when i switch to new Fed papers. I am shooitng the 1-1/16 loads I make on my 9000E. Stay tuned. I'll update ths pretty gun as the month goes on.

Jack

BTW. Shooting at the Minneapolis Gun Club during the week is fantastic. Wish youwere here.

12. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

WOW!!! Been out for a couple of days cuz my little boy had not 1 but 2 surgeries and I get back to find ole' dislexic jackwagon MIA done took over my post, haggling me and posting his own stuff on my post. WTF??? Is this how this site works??? Buddy, you done passed getting under my skin, now you in my bloodstream. ;-) Guess after you been on here for so long, I imagine you think you can f#%k with anybody or any post you want for your "amusement" whille folks are trying to conduct business. Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Oh, and have a good day!!! ;-)

13. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Buck. I hope your son is doing OK. Send some pics. We'll help to get you some notoriety and someone to buy your stock.

14. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

MIA,

Send me the gun in the above pics & I won't have anymore hard feelings towards you!!! ;-)

15. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Buck! great retort!

Holler if I can help. I help everyone.

Jack

16. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

My kind of guy. Takes poke and keeps on coming after me. Nice unit.

mia_2008_0303279.jpg

mia_2008_0303280.jpg

mia_2008_0303281.jpg

mia_2008_0303282.jpg

mia_2008_0303283.jpg

mia_2008_0303284.jpg

17. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Jack,

Thanks for posting the pics for me. I really appreciate it.

Jody H.

P.S. Still waiting on that gun!!! ;-)

18. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nice clean set....good luck on the sale.

19. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Skeeterzx, I appreciate it.

Jody H

20. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

new wood for perazzi mx12