1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX2000 Sporters 12&20 F/S-ANIC-NICE!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boomer, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a pair of MX 2000 Perazzi Sporters for sale. Both look like new in the original cases and have little usage. The 12ga. specs are as follow;

Serial number 1347xx. It has 32" barrels that were backbored by Briley to .735 and fitted with chokes. There are 6 extended chokes and 6 flush mount choke tubes. All are X-2 series. The bottom barrel is Briley ported. The trigger has an external selector. The stock has an adj. comb and is 14 3/4" LOP with very pretty wood. Perazzi case, stock tool, manuals etc. Delivered to your dealer for $6595(lower 48).

The 20 bore specs are as follows;

Serial number 1362xx. This little cutie has 32" barrels with Briley extended chokes. Factory bores and no porting. The chokes are the X-2 Series and have the black anodized finish. There are 6 tubes. Very nice wood with a 14 1/2" LOP. The gun has a Soft-Touch recoil system with adj. comb. This is the ultimate soft shootng 20 bore Sporter and a great Argentina gun! Perazzi case, stock tool, manuals etc. This gun is flawless. Delivered to your lower 48 dealer for $6795.

Check around for prices and you'll find that these are pretty good deals. Please email me for pictures or call Bill at 609-658-7739.

2. boomer

Both guns also have the Perazzi spare parts kit! Firing pins/springs/spring removal tool....

3. boomer

Pictures sent to those who have requested them!

4. boomer

I have an extra brand new trigger for the 20ga. I'll include it in the deal for an add'tl $200. $6995 for the 20 Sporter with 2 triggers! Check out the prices for Perazzi triggers. Last time through this forum. Pictures anyone? Next stop GunsAmerica!!

5. shields282

shields282 TS Member

pics please

Thanks,

Joe Shields

6. boomer

Will send pix tonight!!

7. boomer

12 ga. sold. 20ga. is available!

Thread Status: