1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX2000/3

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JZ, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JZ

JZ Member

hi what's your opinion on this gun? worth the money? is it a true allaround gun?
    and what prices do you have seen on this gun thanks

2. The Kissable Wanker

The Kissable Wanker TS Member

JZ, just a warning. You will get some opinions of those who for whatever reason just downright hate P guns. So make sure you weight those posts accordingly.

IMHO All the Perazzi's, Krieghoff's, Kolar's, Cole's, Ljuitic's and the rest at that level are guns that will shoot better than the owner can. Each and everyone of them have their detractors and their little foibles. There is no such thing as a perfect gun for everyone. At this level of quality, you will need to try one to see if it's to your liking and suits your style of shooting. All you need is to maintain the guns and it will last you a lifetime!

3. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

get a shopping cart from the Wally World to carry parts. you will need it

4. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

JZ,

This is one of the best guns made for all games. Don't let people scare you about spare parts. I have shot Perazzis for about 20 years and have broken 3 hammer springs. Have replaced 2 locking blocks. The adjustable comb and rib will let you adjust POI to what you want. Shoot the gun before you buy it, it should feel very lively and move to the target.

Don Rackley

5. JZ

JZ Member

thanks for the reply i already have an mx8special and i dont have any troubles of any kind same with a dt10 very fine gun do you know whats a good price on a mx2000/3 thanks for the answer regards

6. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

thanks Mike

here is my favorite Perazzi !

bubba goes to the source >>>>

Factory-1999

ernie

7. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

oh mike

i think you understand how i feel ! it was the firearm experience of my life !!

here they are picking out the SCO++ wood for me

i would go again but it may not live up the memories i have probably exaggerated ?

later,

ernie

8. JZ

JZ Member

thanks all for the reply onequestion what should i expect to pay for this gun i cant find the price thanks

9. JZ

JZ Member

anyone knows where i can find a good deal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.