1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PERAZZI MX15 WITH PRECISION FIT STOCK

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tini, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tini

tini Member

0   0   0

PERAZZI MX15,34" BARREL WITH PRECISION FIT STOCK, PRECISION RELEASE TRIGGER.IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.$4500 ,OR BEST OFFER, SHIPPED TO FFL.SORRY ABOUT EARLIER POSTED PRICE.

2. tini

tini Member

0   0   0

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Tin

I'll buy that gun

Jack

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

pays to stay on top of your trapahooters.com

5. old crowe 68

old crowe 68 Member

0   0   0

I am interested , call or email, Please Norm Crowe ph.828/443/6365 email; normcrowe@hotmail.com

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Folks on TS.com usually honor their offers and acceptances. GA and GB would be better places for equivications.

I will honor my $3500 and send a cashier's check. The gun has unanswered technical questions. Be prepared to ask those if you want to trump my offer.

7. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

HONOR

Thanks Jack and Rich for standing your ground on this.
    I think the gun should have been sold at first posted price.
    The seller should have reviewed his post and made corrections before posting.

John G.

8. old crowe 68

old crowe 68 Member

0   0   0

Man you guys are tuff . A lot easier here than a Mans face . What do you think?

9. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Norm. You've been here for 9 days and have tried to trade everything in your house for a trap gun. It may work, but usually Bullard and I know when to actually buy something and how to do it. Saying we are "tuff" is probably accurate, but not necessarily how you meant it. And any trap shooter that knows us in person understands that we speak guns for purchase and for sale. We do not bluff or puff up our stuff.

Stick around. there is a learning curve as a poster on TS.com and the ride may be bumpy, but it will be fun.

Jack

10. old crowe 68

old crowe 68 Member

0   0   0

Hay Guys ; Don't want to get in insulting contest. I am sure I am out of my league. I am new to trapshooter.com, I am thankful for the privilege to use it.Not new though, I was leading a Squad in Vietnam in 68 & 69.I have been blessed I can afford to buy a new gun. Just started shooting skeet a couple years ago. Just got good enough till got upset at myself when I would miss.So I
    thought I would try trap just for FUN .Just trying to keep
    from Jumping off the edge of the Earth ! You Boys come see me down here in the Hills of N.C. You will be treated good. Norm Crowe ph 828/443/6365 Morganton N.C. Bring something to trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

828-443-6365