1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX10 20ga

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jbshep, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbshep

jbshep Member

Anyone ever heard of a Perazzi MX10 in 20 gauge with the small frame? I understand it to be basically an MX20 with the adjustable rib and comb as found on an MX10RS. Anyone now where there is one? Brad

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I know they make a small frame... but I have a MX10 large frame 20 gauge..Shoots GREAT.. and has worked well in Bunker too.. All Good.. Mike

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I've owned 3 of them. They are, in fact, a small frame MX-10 with detachable triggers. Def. Not an mx-20. Those are fixed trigger guns. Rather scarce and very cool guns. Usually with 29 1/2 inch barrel. Most have choke tubes--some are fixed chokes. wish I had kept one!

4. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I have a 20 ga. unsingle, fixed rib barrel for the MX frame. Works good on a MX15 and it is for sale. Type 4 fore end lug and only 1700.00 to your destination.............merlyn

5. jbshep

jbshep Member

Have heard from two owners. Very good reports. A rare bird. Thanks to all who replied. Brad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx10 20ga