1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi mx1 anyone know

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pieters, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pieters

pieters TS Member

a shooter at my gun club has a perazzi mx1 grand american combo set for sale
    ser#54*** 32 double 34 unsingle does anyone know anything about this set? i cannot find any info on a mx1
    he wants about 4500.00 for it

2. pieters

pieters TS Member

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I have an early 80's Perazzi catalog and it says about the MX1 "A gun designed specifically for live pigeon shooting with fixed choke borings." It has a rib just like an MX3 but with a sculpted receiver like an MX8 and I would expect the square MX8 monobloc. It shoots top barrel first and I would speculate the POI for each barrel to be different but don't know for sure. The MX1B is the flat rib version of the MX1. It sounds like a combo would have been made by adding a single barrel from a different model but that is also a guess.

4. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I also have the catalog mentioned before. The gun is a sporting gun with a slighlty higher rib than the MX3 version. It was never a combo by the catalog. However, with Perazzi, who knows. Roy It also carried a snabel forend in the catalog

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

It's a GA1 Combo. They also made a GA2. One of them had an under single barrel the other a top single. They were basically just versions of the MX platform. In good shape the price is reasonable.

6. Prescott Gene

Prescott Gene Member

The Grand America 1 was the Unsingle combo and the 2 was the top barrel single. They first came out with a color case hardened receiver in the lat 70's or early 80's and then they stopped making them and then reintroduced them in blue finish in the late 80's. That gun brought me from D-19-D to AA-27-A. What a ride!!!

Gene

7. pieters

pieters TS Member

i want to thank all of you for the info
    this is a unsingle with chokes the double has a fixed choke on top the under barrel has a screw in choke all #s match

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
mx 1 perrazi

parazzi mx1

perazzi mx 1
perazzi mx-1

perazzi mx1

perazzi trap gun for sale mx1
price new mx4b perrasi