1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Perazzi MX Series Left Hand Stock

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by MikeInNPR, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

0   0   0

I have a beautiful left handed stock to fit the MX Series High Rib Guns. I sold the gun and can not give exact dimensions but is approximately 15" LOP with 1 1/8" Pad, has LH Palm Swell and includes stock bolt. Stock shown on MX 10.
    $500 shipped

[​IMG]
  2. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This fellow can finish the stock. and it may need a new proper fitting pad as well. Otherwise it is a nice looking unit.
  3. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

0   0   0

4. butchiez

butchiez TS Member

0   0   0

Where are you located
  5. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

0   0   0

Hi Butch. I am in Florida, near the Silver Dollar Gun Club
  6. butchiez

butchiez TS Member

0   0   0

I live at silver I would like to see the stock.Please Email me and let me know if we can meet. Thanks Butch. I sent a PM with my cell phone #.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.