1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX-8 Sporter F/S-Very nice-Reasonable!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

A very nice MX-8 Sporter that was imported through British Sporting Arms in NY. This gun has 31 1/2" barrels that weigh 1570KG, a tapered flat rib and 7 Teague chokes. The frame is beautifully case colored and retains 95% of the finish. The trigger features an external barrel selector. A better then average piece of wood and the stock measures 1 3/8 x 2 1/4 x 15 1/4" LOP over a 7/8" pad. There is a small professionally repaired crack in the stock by the tang. If I did not mention it, you would probably never notice it. Ser# 1187xx. You could spend a lot more, but you you'd be hard pressed to buy a better gun! REDUCED TO $4750 delivered in the lower 48. My email is posted above to request pictures. In a hurry--call Bill @ 609-658-7739.

2. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

3. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

4. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

5. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

REDUCED!!

6. Jag one

Jag one Member

0   0   0

FWIW, I purchased an MX-8 from Bill last week and am very impressed with the gun and the seller. Bill was very helpful with my questions after the purchase.A very upstanding Gentleman in my opinion that I would not hesitate to do business with again. Regards, Bruce

7. coaching

coaching TS Member

0   0   0

You say reduced. Reduced to what?

8. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

I reduced it 8/25 to $4750 and changed to price in the listing. It was $4995.

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bill. I just saw that note of appreciation. Thanks for that. And I really ought to be known as "palletjack" as a sign on, as most guys think of me as that. Today I have pallets to sell. BTW, I love how your got tht purple in the case coloring from the coloring case.

"Palletjack"

10. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

you cant beat that price...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.