1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX-8 Special w/ exceptional wood for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by David J Comroe, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

All,

I would like to post my 1996 manufactured Perazzi MX-8 Special for sale as I haven't used it much this past year. It is an O/U only with 32" (31.5") barrels. The barrels have been choked by Wilkinson and are .18/.28. The barrels are stamped and I have the original documentation by Wilkinson. The stock has the nicest wood on it that I've ever seen on a standard grade, Giacomo told me that it is on the high end of SC3 grade. The picture doesn't do it justice, very nice and even grain on both sides and matching forend. The stock has a comb and adjustable butt plate by Chris Vendel. The stock shows minor usage wear but no abuse. The metal and finish are in excellent shape. It was serviced by Danny at Giacomo's in June and has not been shot much since then. The trigger is an internally selectable / externally adjustable. It was converted to a double release which I had converted back to pull/pull by Danny. I will include the release hooks. Comes with full parts kit in a blue Perazzi plastic case. If my asking price is met I will include a 2nd trigger, bottom firing externally adjustable in a leather trigger case.

Asking $5500.00 shipped to your FFL.

Interested buyers please contact me at the above email address, drop the XXX in the email address for the real address. Numerous pictures available and I'd be happy to take more. This is a really great gun but I'm moving on to other projects.

Best,

-dave
    [​IMG]

2. David J Comroe

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Hi All,

Pictures have been sent to all inquiries. Popular questions answered:

Are the barrels ported? NO! The barrels are not ported.

Is the stock adjustable for LOP? NO! There is no adjustable LOP feature in the stock besides adding spacers. The buttplate is adjustable for drop and cast though. Very nice Chris Vendel design.

Thanks for looking!

-dave

3. David J Comroe

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sold and on its way to Minnesota. Thanks for looking!

-dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.