1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX-8 "Soft Touch" Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by map@neo, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map@neo

map@neo Member

Perazzi MX-8

For Sale: Perazzi MX-8 Trap stock with new Shooter's Emporium "Soft Touch" supreme recoil system installed. Original wood used for the adjustable comb. Near mint cosmetic condition with adjustable vertical comb and "Jones" adjustable butt (LOP is 14-5/8" to Kick-ezz pad). Ready to go on any receiver with detachable trigger. Only $750. plus actual shipping costs.
    Thanks,
    MAP

2. map@neo

map@neo Member

Perazzi MX-8

Yes, this stock will fit MX-3, Mirage, DB-81, Grand Amer., MX-9, MX-14, MX-15, MX-2000, etc. The comb can be raised to accomodate most height ribs. You can even buy "off-set" posts/pins to cast the comb left or right. The "Jones" adjustable butt allows to raise/lower the pad and twist the pad for toe out or toe in. You won't be able to have an excuse with this beauty.
    Thanks again,
    MAP

3. woodski

woodski Member

Perazzi MX-8

I emailed you without useing this so probably no return email for me. Please send me some pics and a phone # if you don't mind. Thanks, Bob W

4. map@neo

map@neo Member

Perazzi MX-8

Sorry boys, but I thought Shooter's Emporium still had them available!!!
    I can't imagine that any good machinist couldn't fabricate a couple of
    pins with a radial extension for you. As the saying goes "It's not rocket science".
    Regards,
    MAP

5. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Perazzi MX-8

Is the stock itself cast right or left hand?(I know about the offset pins)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.