1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Mx-7 & Mx-14 Questionsw

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by miketmx, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

The link above shows some older models. The MX14 and MX7 both have plain sided receivers. The MX14 single is an unsingle with a fixed rib and can be bought as a combo. I'm not sure about the MX7 but I think it has a round monobloc like the MX3 and MX6.

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Both MX-7 & MX-14 are the so called entry level or econo models with non sculpted plain side receiver.

The MX-7 has non-detachable, selectable trigger, rounded monobloc, a later version of the MX-5. One of the bargain buys from Perazzi.

The MX-14 has detachable trigger (selector optional), and squared monobloc, barrels, stocks are interchangeable with MX-8. MX-14 originally came as a trap combo of a 34" fixed rib unsingle, and paired with 31.5" O/U with no side ribs.

3. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

I have a very nice MX14L--The L means luxury grade with a very nicely engraved receiver.Up graded Perazzi wood with all the barrels done by Wilkinson.I also have with this a PFS. This is a combo set only.The receiver is nickel with engraving that matches a SCO without the gold. The model is a MX14 L CO.Please e-mail me for prices @ about $7800.00.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx7 interchangble trigger

what is a perazzi mx 7