1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX 3 For Sale * Sold Pending Funds*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rhymeswithorange, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Perazzi MX3 for sale

34 inch barrel, no porting, fixed full, 37 thousandths. 18.4 bore. 1670 kg, stamped AM i.e. 1984). Serial number (#66673) matches across barrel, fore-end metal, and receiver. Bluing is near perfect, no wear, redone by Giacomo in March, 2010. I have the receipt (pictured). Lever right of center (pictured).

Pull trigger, serial number matches rest of the metal.

New style, Perazzi adjustable stock from MX-15. 14-3/4 LOP to 1 inch thick pad. Fore-end has a very small handling mark. Stock has two small handling marks. The left side of the stock were it meets the receiver has some minor damage (pictured). No palm swell. Overall, a very nice piece of wood.

Included: manual, Jaquas combo case (scuffs to outside), stock wrench with chipped handle, new Perazzi sleeves for barrel and receiver/stock.

Gun is in Northern Illinois.

Terms of sale: $3,350, shipped and insured to your FFL, I will pay shipping/insurance in lower 48. No fire, 3-day inspection. Buyer pays shipping charges if gun is returned.

References: I bought this gun in May, 2010 (maybe 500 shells thru it since then) from Barton Reynolds, aka flabigpapa. I bought an MX2005 from Stan Huelsman last Fall, aka use. Bought a Perazzi case from Jim Veta, trigger kit from Rich Bullard. Shoot them an email to see how those deals went.

Dave Eberhart, ATA #0923618. dceberhart@gmail.com, 1-630-677-2620.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

Bart's picture, I can't do any better

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Piece of paper is just blocking out previous owner's details

[​IMG]

Damage to wood where it meets receiver, minor but there it is.

My Dad (left) shot his first registered trap targets with it at the Grand this summer. What a great time.

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

nice gun, nice adv Dave. couple guys currently looking for this gun. They better hurry.

3. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thank you Jack.

4. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Dave is a great guy. A very Honest human being. You will have no problems at all. Great gun and fairly priced.

Jim Veta

5. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

To the top. Missed a good one today. Sycamore won. He is making to much out of blems. I've seen gun looks great.

6. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds to a nice man from Texas, thanks Charles. And thanks Jim Veta (pleasure to deal with) and Mark (nice shooting).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.