1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi mx 2000 pro sporter 12 ga /32

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by biggunone, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biggunone

biggunone Member

Like to know if anyone has any input on this model perazzi.I like to shoot all the games,the price is 11,995.00. thanks for any help

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I generally don't comment on other people's prices unless it's a bargain.

The price you're showing is the MSRP from few months ago.

MX-2000 Sporting model is a very good shotgun, I have a couple in different grades. Factory external selectable trigger and choke tubes are standard. Same gun as the MX-8 ......

3. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

i didnt think the 2000 was machined engraved, are u sure?

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Sorry for the off topic discussion. I'll delete this later.

Sean, regardless what we heard, the best way to check is compare two guns from the same ser. # range side by side, using a magnified glass, see if you can tell any differences. Hand engravings will show some differences between the lines, even from the same person doing repeated jobs. Even hand chased machine engravings will show.

The highest grade Perazzi, Extra Super, with the same factory pattern, you will see obvious differences between two guns. The faces of the female look like they're twins, but not the same person. The patten on MX-2000 is much easier to duplicate, but it's almost impossible to be exact.

On second thoughts, I don't think this is a good topic to continue, sound like I'm bashing gun makers and some proud owners might get upset, I'll delete this later. Sean, let's communicate via PM if you have questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.