1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX-2000 Parts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FSKEETLOAD, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FSKEETLOAD

FSKEETLOAD Member

Can some of the Perazzi shooters help out with some information. Not having too much luck sell my MX-2000. If I part it out, can you give me a ball park price about what the parts are going for. The Iron has no wear 99%, The barrels are 28 3/8" cyl-cyl with a Kolar tube set 20,28,410. And the trigger, no wear on the outside.There's pictures of the gun on the for sale Thread, the date 7-03-11. Thanks for any help you can give me. Mark

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

The MX2000 frame and iron will bring $2500/$2200.. The trigger will bring $650 pull/pull.. the wood.. depending on how pretty.. and who needs a skeet stock.. $400 give or take a little.. The bad part here is the barrels.. short.. no chokes.. sub gauge tubes.. Most people are going to longer barrels today.. The barrel and tubes are worth $3000.. but I doubt if you'll ever see that much out of them.. Unfortunately..half your value is in the barrel..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx 2000 parts

perazzi mx2000 trigger replacement parts