1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ Perazzi-MX-16 Eye Candy @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

The photos below are of a Perazzi MX-16 Sporting gun. The owner requested pictures to see it before it arrives next week. The wood was a piece out of the economy bin that showed some grain and figure but after it was cut the inner beauty came out. The Crew did an outstanding job and I want to thank them on another fine job. Thank you for taking a look, the guys appreciate the comments. Have a great weekend. Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

That's a fine looking economy bin you have there Dennis!

Great job to all involved!

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I like the color of the wood. It makes the gun stand out.

4. plabels466

plabels466 Member

OMG - Amazing work Dennis...You & your crew just keep getting better...Yes I am a lover of fine wood & the craftmenship you guys do....Glad I own one...Pete LaBella

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Very nice, curious how much, if any, weight a custom stock like this adds to the overall weight of the gun over the factory stock.

Sure is pretty, sure doesn't look like "economy" wood unless the wood came from an "economy" tree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.