1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX-16 16ga FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Pride Engineer, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

Kirk would you email me photos when you have them?

Mark Zauhar

2. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

0   0   0

When you get a chance, please send me photos as well.

Regards

3. kgb

kgb Member

0   0   0

I had a request to show the springs so removed the stock. It's a snug-fitting piece, with the wood proud of the metal all around, and the top lever drags on a high spot which might show up burnished and dull.

Now that I see them on the screen, the pictures don't show it but the safety/selector has worn some of the blueing off of the tang beneath its movement.

Kirk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. kgb

kgb Member

0   0   0

I took measurements and found a DAC of 1.5", a DAH of 2.25" at the end of the stock wood, a 14" LOP at that point and 15" LOP including the recoil pad. As stated, the original rubber pad was cut from its plastic element and a new pad was installed over the plastic.

5. Erik W

Erik W Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Any cast(looks cast off for RH)? What does gun weigh? Thanks, Erik

6. kgb

kgb Member

0   0   0

Erik, it doesn't look to me to have any cast and the booklet doesn't say anything about that either. It does list the weight as 8lbs and the barrel weight as 3.10, and the barrels are stamped 1.64kg.

Kirk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
16 guage perazzi
perazzi 16ga
perazzi mx 16 gauge
perazzi mx-16

perazzi mx16

perazzi mx16 16gauge