1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX-14 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by elinvar, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Perazzi MX-14 for sale.
    34" wilkinson ported and backbored barrel- Ser no# on barrel and reciever DO NOT match but barrel fits perfectly. Non-monte carlo stock. 3.5 lb trigger pull. Pull trigger adj for lenth of pull. Fixed choke
    99% bluing- few tiny dings on stock. Additional pictures available upon request.
    3300.00 plus shipping to your FFL- includes flat black plastic Perazzi case.
    Terry Jones
    217-433-9885- or e-mail me off site

2. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

More info- Bore .740 - choke .036- barrel has been cryogenicly enhanced.
    Feels and shoots great!!!
    T. Jones

3. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Ok guys I need to sell this Perazzi- 3000.00 and I will pay to ship it to your FFL.
    T. Jones

4. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Still here- give yourself a nice Post-christmas gift!!!!! Wife won't notice 1 more gun in the safe!! They all look alike to them!!!
    TJ

5. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

back to the top. tj

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That is one helluva cheap price. It it had the top single (yes, I know the 14 did not), I'd buy the gun in a heartbeat.

Good luck. Someone out there will happen across this thread and pick it up.

A new Perazzi MX14 Combo lists in the 2008 Perazzi Catalog for $14,255, and the MX15 un-single like the MX14 unsingle lists for $10,186. The MX14 un-single barrel alone lists for $3,516.

Hope this helps to let folks know how good a deal this is.

Whiz

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

I agree, this is a good price for the Pgun, even if the serial nos. don't match. A few years ago some places were fire-selling the last new ones just below $5k (right when the MX15 was coming out), and I recall thinking even that was a good price, even then.

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Marcello Giuliani of GM GunParts Italy tells me that having serial number matching is of no concern to the Italians. He tells me it is solely an American generated need.

I tend to agree with him after he told me that the barrels MUST be serially numbered when they are shipped to the government testing facility.

He is making me a barrel and I asked him if he could match the serial number to my MX14 action. He quickly asked me, "Why?" Then told me no because of the serial numbering required by the government. He said most of the good Italian guns there are not matched because different folks make barrels for many of the manufacturers.

He said the best way to accomplish this would be to buy a barrel that is fitted to an action, THEN have the action serially numbered to correspond to the barrel. Sounded kinda strange to me, and can't be done because my action is already numbered. Oh, well.

Whiz

9. BULLDOG71

BULLDOG71 TS Member

0   0   0

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hell, just the trigger is worth over a grand, being a "Special" adjustable. If I needed it I'd be havin' it.

Terry, do you cryo all your guns and do you think it helps? Happy New Year,,,,,,,Barry

11. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Perazzi has been sold- thanks for all your interest and imput
    Barry- No I don't Cryo any of my guns- this was done to barrel before I bought it- I do think they do it in Decatur- Probably does some good for rifles but not sure if helps shotguns much.
    Terry Jones

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Terry

13. 2timer

2timer TS Member

0   0   0

Where is the POI?

Thanks.

Brad