1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MX-12 SC3 Game Gun F/S-a beauty!$6650SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--Perazzi lovers--take a look at this one! A very nice MX-12 SC3 Grade game gun configuration. The MX-12 series are fixed trigger guns with the selector in the safety. It's 100% original in all respects without any alterations. The barrels are 28 3/8 inches long and bored mod and full. I've included a copy of the spec. page from the manual to answer all the rest of your questions about bore dimensions etc. The gun weighs 7lbs 6oz and the barrel weight is 1.480. Very pretty wood on this one, but the stock cracked sometime ago in the wrist and was professionally fixed--pinned/glassed. It won't cause any further problems. LOP is 14 1/2 inches. Because of the stock issue--which is resolved--I'm pricing this gun to sell at $6650 delivered in the lower 48. Take a look around the net and you will see this is a very fair deal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

3. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

I had a matched pair sc3s numbered 1 and 2 game guns.
    [​IMG]

4. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

If you had 30 inch barrels with screw in chokes I would be a buyer at that price. 5500 all in

5. P-Stick

P-Stick Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

PM Sent.

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Justin, lets get serious here....I offered $5250 for the gun minus the barrel so you'll have to beat that. The receiver and FE iron is worth $5500

7. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

Claybrdr. I don't see a post with your offer sorry for that, I'm just not that crazy about the scroll engraving, so that being said I made a cash offer on my part and if anything it moved his ad to the top for him. Clay also if you offered him 5250 for the gun minus barrel why would you undercut him saying the forfend iron and reciever is worth 5500. So it looks like you pretty much did the same thing I did.

8. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

One was a legitimate offer and the other an insult.

9. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Justinosen is a tire kicker- he never intends to purchase

He has I think posted cars, guns , and women from the car dealership he apparently works at as his.

He has this fake engraved Krieghoff that started out as a 3 digit serial number that he was trying to fish one time by asking if he should purchase it at some horrendous price. I told him to run and listed why but little did I know that he already owned it and had overpaid and was fishing for someone to buy it.

I see posts like this on many different forums- and couldnt understand until someone said he had recently been fired as a used Cadilac salesman in NY

I dont know if that is true but the person posting it is usually very honest

Nice gun you have for a discerning shooter.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

10. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Somebody has to love this at $6650!!

11. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

Gene is a gem isn't he. I am employed also I have gotten promoted through Cadillac and relocated to Florida from Michigan. Gene says I used to work in New York again there he goes with the wrong info AGAIN like in most of his listings and knowledge of fire arms.
    I will p.m. You on this firearm, I also have the ffl thanks. If some on tries to sell you garbage call gene for that he's the best at old garbage.
    Justin Osen

12. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm sure Boomer is eagerly awaiting your PM...

13. drgondog

drgondog Member

0   0   0

Your price for the Game Gun is a.) fair, and b.) underpriced if you aren't pressured to sell it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mx 12 sc3

perazzi mx 12 sc3 how much

perazzi on game