1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MT6 Unsingle Question...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Turnpike Mike, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turnpike Mike

Turnpike Mike TS Member

I have been told that with the aluminum rib on top of the Unsingle barrel it produced inconsistent & varying/changing POI as the barrel heated up - is this true? If so, is there a fix? Also, don't other Unsingle/High-Rib guns in production today also have aluminum ribs? If so, how did they resolve this problem?

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I dont remember them that way- I have owned a couple-- dont even remember what the rib was made of

Gene

3. argus tuft

argus tuft Member

Are you suggesting that the Rib is deforming as it heats up, if so you are looking at the rib and rifle sighting the gun instead if looking at the target.

OR

Are you suggestibg that the alluminium rib is deforming the barrell as it heats up and changing point of impact, which I suspect would be highly unlikely.

JMHO

Argus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mt6 ungun