1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi mt6 receiver

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by markk19, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markk19

markk19 TS Member

I recently acquired a perazzi mt6 combo set (single barrel and over/under barrels). The owner is deceased and his son knows nothing about the gun. The receiver appears to have a nickle or similar finish. The research I was able to do on my own suggested that the mt6 first came out with grooves on the side of the receiver and that a later version had a blue finish. I was not able to find anything that mentioned a nickle type finish. Therefore, I am unclear if the finish is after-market. Also, if it is after-market, is my best option to send it to Giacomo in New York to be re-finished blue? The barrels, stock, forend, etc. are in top condition. I would appreciate any help on this issue? Thanks in advance.

2. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

I have MT6 it is also nickle satin finish I would like this info also. Thanks Tom

3. MOP

MOP Active Member

Perazzi made them striped, blue, and case colored. If I had one that had been plated, I'd just shoot it that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.