1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MT6 F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bkms, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkms

bkms Member

I have a Perazzi MT6, 27 1/2 barrels, 12ga, original screw in chokes 2-skeet, #2, #4, #6, #8, #10 and four wrights chokes, #1,2-#4, #6, briley older style slide in tubes for 20,28 and 410 (the 20ga top tube chamber is bad and would have to be fixed), gun is in good shape like 98% and in a SKB case. This gun was bought by my father as new for weekend skeet shooting and when he passed it wasnt shot for 12 years. I use it now for sporting clays but want to buy a new over/under with a longer barrel. I prefer to deal face to face and not through a FFL. I live in south Mississippi and if someone is interested we could probably work up a meeting not far away at a range for them to look at and shoot it. I want $2750, i can take pictures for anyone interested. Email me at (remove the xxx's) xxxbasshuntms@yahoo.comxxx thanks, bob.........

2. bkms

bkms Member

Thanks for the input Mike, hope this finds you fine. To those wanting to see the pictures, my email (yahoo) will not work right now. I wouldnt doubt if its cause of my ISP (bellsouth.net), they are so bad. Just to open trapshooters takes two minutes they are so slow (no, its not my computer) I will send pics as soon as i can email. Bob........

3. 3200

3200 TS Member

Email sent regarding this gun. Photos appreciated when available. Email to address above. Thanks

4. bkms

bkms Member

Mike, Have a great time. I used to go there alot in the mid 70's courtesy USNavy. I loved the countryside and the red oranges. The wife still has her alabaster eggs that i got in Valenica. I hope to hook up with yall again one day as it was great meeting and shooting with yall. Bob.........

5. 3200

3200 TS Member

Got the photos. Very nice gun. Hope we can work something out.

6. bkms

bkms Member

ttt, appreciate those that have shown interest but i prefer to deal locally if possible. If not i will get back in touch with those in the order that i was contacted. Thanks, bob.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.