1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MT 6

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Peasant, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peasant

Peasant TS Member

Hello
    I'm new to this site seems very informative about trapshooting and trapshooting shotguns...

Can anyone tell me if 3500 bucks is a good price for a Perazzi MT 6 Combo? It has an adjustable comb and recoil pad, unsingle style single barrel, nice quick crisp trigger, and the wood and steel are in excellent shape...
    Thanks...
    Ugo

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Ugo, IMO they are one of the true bargains out there. Great shooter that never held it's price. Good luck with it, shoot well and never look back. Bob

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I've got one, love it, and as a bonus, the o/u bbls and externally selectable trigger make for an excellent sporting/FITASC gun. Buy it!

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Sound like a fair retail price to me. Mind you the adj. comb & pad were not original to the gun.

MT6 is probably the least expensive O/U model Perazzi you can find on the market. If it has the later type 4 forend and blue receiver, it'll worth more.

The coil spring trigger with standard barrel selector is a plus for these non detachable trigger models.

Despite it's lower resell prices, MT6 was build strong as any other Perazzis, it'll serve you well.

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I had one, beautiful gun, an O/U. But the POI was wildly different between the two barrels. Sold the gun; I imagine it needed an adjustment. It was an early striped one. See if you can pattern the gun first? Or I am sure a Perrazi guru here knows a lot more re. the problem...

6. Peasant

Peasant TS Member

Thanks...appreciate the comments, not really worried about resale...
    One of my pit falls is that once I own a gun I never part with it...
    I still have my first shotgun (870 wingmaster)I purchased in 1967 when I was in school...still use it from time to time...Oh yeah I forgot to add that this shotgun was customize by Stan Baker, whom made some very nice alteration to it, one being both single & double barrels are the same weight and point of impact are the same...I'll post photo's soon...
    Thanks again...
    Ugo

7. Peasant

Peasant TS Member

Well I took it out and shot it...the first time shooting it I broke a 23 and wound up shooting 95 out of a 100...I didn't think that was to bad for the first time out with it...
    I'm going to buy it...
    Thanks again for the feedback...great site...
    Ugo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.