1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MT-6

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gary Ferrell, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Perazzi MT-6 set up for bunker and trap,32 in.barrels,ported,forcing cones and Ken Rucker just installed his Bump Buster recoil reducer,gun comes with 5 Perazzi factory chokes and set of Wrights custom chokes.Better than average wood and in excellent condition.I am going to a auto due to medical condition so need to sell.Gun comes with set of 20 ga. Briley custom tubes with chokes and in hard case.I have over $4500.00 invested in this gun but will sell for $3500.00 plus shipping.This is a nice gun and can be used for all shooting games.
    Thank you
    Gary
    birddogskip@hotmail.com

2. 3DHC

3DHC Member

Medical condition huh? Still selling cars?

Why don't you pay me the $700 you still owe me on our gun deal?

Butch Hampton

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

How do you really feel Butch?

4. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

I said i would not enter into discussion with this gentleman again but every time i put anything on this tread he has some nasty remark to make.I traded guns with this gentleman approx. 5 years ago he posted a nasty thread that i answered at that time with my side of the story.He has posted several treads on trapshooter first he said i owed him $900.00 then he posted $800.00 then his last post was $750.00 and now it's $700.00.I owe him nothing i am only posting this thread because i have had many successful dealing on this thread with Mike Greenblatt,Ken Rucker and many more and as far as i know all succcessful.And no i was not a car salesman i retired from FMC as finance director due to health condition.Just want all the people on trapshooter to know i have been honest and fair with any dealings i have had on this thread .This the only negative feedback i have ever had as to my knowledge.
    Thanks to all
    Gary

5. redix

redix TS Member

I purchased a shotgun from Gary in December of last year. The transaction went very smoothly & I am very happy with the gun. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

6. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Thank you
    Gary

7. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Forgot to mention this is the latter version with the blue receiver not the stripped.
    Thank you
    Gary

8. 3DHC

3DHC Member

Redix,

I'm glads things worked out for you. However, this guy ripped me off the agreed upon trade difference between a Browning 525 Sporting with 20 28 410 Briley tubes and a TM-1.

Depending on the day, he said he sent me a money order (never received), a check to me (never received), a check made payable to me that went to Pacific Sporting (never received), and lastly another replacement check to me (again never received). I have a trail of E-Mails with this jerk.

The money isn't a big thing to me but this guy is a smooth operator that sucked me in with his slow good old boy talk. I just wish he lived in California where I could have dragged his rear into small claims court. Unfortunately he's out of reach and anyone doing business with him needs to know this.

There are a lot of folks that know me including David Van Elgort the host of this website.

Butch Hampton

9. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I have done a lot of work for Gary and traded guns with him a few times as well. In all our transactions , he's always been a stand up guy and a pleasure to work with.

Ken Rucker

10. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Well i know it's the wrong thing to do responding to these threads but one more attempt.I did trade guns with this gentleman and per his request the gun and the money order was sent to his ffl as he requested and i might add cashed.It's been around 5 years but i believe i had to ship my gun and funds before he shipped his but that i don't remember.I don't know Mr. Hampton personally other than this trade and he may be a very nice person but in my dealings all he has done is insult me every chance he can.I have bought and traded at least 20 guns from gentleman on Trapshooter and to my knowledge all went well.If i bought a gun funds and ffl would go out the next day and if i sold one it was shipped the day i received funds and ffl.I do this for fun as i like to play and shoot different guns.I did retire from FMC but not as a saleman as he refered to.I do hope that i am a good old boy as he states but not the way he says it.I to wish this gentleman would come to Texas.My last reply and i'll let my dealings with people i've done bussiness on Trapshooter with speak for i'ts self.I sorry things like this is aired out on this thread as i enjoy it very much.
    Thanks to all
    Gary

11. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

This is Gary's MT6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. 3DHC

3DHC Member

It may be that Mr. Ferrell has had good relations with others but again that is not the case with me.

If anyone is really interested, I have assembled the E-Mails between Mr. Ferrell and myself into a pdf file that can be downloaded and viewed in Adobe Acrobat. These E-Mails speak for themselves!

The Website URL is a listed above is a link to the pdf file download. Just click on the arrow to the right of the file size.

Butch Hampton

http://idisk.mac.com/rhamp00-Public?view=web

13. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

I agree with Mr.Hampton on the e-mails that he has posted.The only difference that we do not agree on is a Postal Money Order was sent and cashed .I traced this thru the Postal services and money order was shown to be cashed.After he sent the nasty emails i stopped conversing with him.He was right about the chokes.This was a bad experence for both of us.I'll go thru my files and get a copy of the information the Postal Service sent to me.
    Gary

14. 3DHC

3DHC Member

Gary,

I must say your recent posting has a good quality about it.

It will be interesting to see what information you have from the Postal Service as I never received a money order. If one truly existed and was cashed, then somebody is guilty of mail fraud and the matter should be referred back Postal Service for investigation.

Butch Hampton

15. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

And this--Friends concludes another chapter of "DAYS of OUR lives"---brought to you by "Buffo SOAP"-The soap mama washed your mouth with

Tune in tomorow for another thrilling chapter

16. 3DHC

3DHC Member

Gary,

The following is from the USPS website:

Postal Money Orders - tracking / filing a claim
    There is NO STOP PAYMENT process for money orders. Additionally, they cannot be tracked or traced within the mailstream.

To find out if a United States Postal Service® money order has been cashed, or to request a copy of the cashed money order, file a claim or file an inquiry into a (domestic or international) money order:

Take the original money order purchase receipt to a local Post Office™ location.
    Fill out PS Form 6401 (Money Order Inquiry).
    Pay the $5.20 fee.
    You may file the claim at any time after purchasing the money order. However:

For a Domestic Money Order Inquiry it may take up to 60 days to receive information, replacement will not be made before 60 days after the date of issuance.
    For an International Money Inquiry, replacement will not be made before 6 months after the date of issuance.
    Note: Although the claim may be filed anytime, a photocopy of the cashed money order is only available for 2 years from the date the money order was cashed.
    Check here if you had a question about replacing a damaged or spoiled money order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.