1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MT 6 rebuild approximate cost is?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by w762nato, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w762nato

w762nato Member

I know zero about Perazzi other then I'd like to try one for sporting. A fellow has a Perazzi MT 6 for sale that he states as slightly loose action so I would assume it needs to be rebuilt.
    As this is an older gun is this doable and what would it cost approximately a ballpark estimate is all I expect. Thanks knock my hat off to Email.
    Thanks in Advance Jan

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

To answer your question. Anything can be rebuilt on any Perazzi. The MT6 is a very well made gun and the lockup is identical to the Mx * guns so parts are no problem. As to the cost; It depends on the gun and what is needed.

The older mt-6 guns aren't worth much so you may not want to spend a lot on one.

If your looking an a more recent blued receiver gun with a type 4 forend you have a real prize. It's basically the same gun as the MX2000 sporting non removable trigger gun. All the parts including the stocks will interchange.

You can PM me with your specific Questions.
    Joe

3. fly

fly Active Member

Call Giacomo Perazzi, did my MT6 a few years ago. Looks brand new for reasonable money.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Action Block is $144.65 and the labor to have it fitted.

Easy to do and have done many.

WW

5. jergott

jergott Member

Ihad mine completely rebuilt and re-blued also by giacomo and it ran me about 600 dollars back in 2006. Gun looked brand new when I got it back and I was very satisfied. Granted the newer type IV Mt6's are more desireable, I think there is nothing wrong with the older models with the horizontal stripes on the reciever. I have shot one since 1997 and have loved it! Hope this helps.
    Jeremy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cost of perazzi rebuild