1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi MT-6 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Crunch, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crunch

Crunch Member

0   0   0

Hey Tom,
    About how high/ low does this gun shoot? I'm looking for a multiple purpose gun and this seems to fall in that catagory. Also, what is the length of pull (lop)? Thanks, Bob

2. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

What is the relationship between an MT6 and an MX8 ?

3. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

What ten chokes come with the gun ?

4. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

0   0   0

Just an FYI for you DuckKiller, the striped receiver MT-6 like yours has a unique forend lug that is not interchangeable with any of the MX- series of guns. The later blued receiver MT-6's used the Type 4 forend lug identical to the MX- series of guns. Didn't mean to interject on your and Hammer's conversation, just wanted to make sure everyone had correct info. Garrett

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

MT6 is an underrated gun, although the older model doesn't interchange barrels with any others, but it does have the standard square monobloc. And the barrel selector is a plus.

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Steve W is correct. Your barrel would not work on an MX8 without the original MT6 forend iron and wood or a change of forend barrel lug to match an Mx8 . Dan, at Giacomo's will tell you the same.

7. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Just making sure I understand: the MT-6 models have non-removable triggers which are selectable...correct? Also, the MT-6 triggers have coil (not leaf) springs? Help clarifying this is appreciated. Regards, Ed

8. jergott

jergott Member

0   0   0

To all interested... I have personally handled this gun and it feel PHENOMENAL!! Had I been able to swing it I would have bought the gun when I had the chance. The new owner of this gun should be very happy with it.
    V/R Jeremy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
mt6 perazzi for sale

perazzi mt 6 for sale

perazzi mt-6 for sale

perazzi mt6 for sale
perazzi mt6 shotguns for sale
used perazzi mt6
used perazzi mt6 for sale ks
used perazzi mt6 shotguns for sale