1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi More new TM1 parts coming

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Just got off the phone with Marcello in Italy a few minutes ago.

He told me he has *just* shipped to me Ejector Trip Rods #5110 for the TM1. I should have these in about 10 days. He also said that he is now working on the TM1 ejectors and is making them out of some better steel than the originals were made of.

Marcello has been supplying springs to a company involved with KEMEN. He stated that he thinks KEMEN is no more. So, as a result, and because of our "mission" to help American shooters, he has asked me to ask you folks a favor.

He would like to start making firing pins for KEMEN shotguns. Not just for the US markets, but for the world market. He is supplying parts all over the globe, and wanted me to get hold of two KEMEN firing pins to send to him to engineer his own for this gun.

If you have time to spare a couple, we would get these back to you and a complimentary pair.

Marcello has also asked for me to secure a TM1 HAMMER. We do have one now, but it has been re-welded/silver soldered. He would prefer to have a complete original hammer. It would be even nicer to have BOTH the coil spring AND leaf spring hammers to look at. I think the present LH leaf hammer for the MX8 can be made to work, but he prefers to make original replacements.

If you have something you can spare for a while, email me, of click the above link or the one to the right for my web-page here, Link to S&W Supply, where you can download our Perazzi Parts price list. It is current as of Friday, February 26, 11:00 AM MDT.

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance.<BR>
    Jim "Whiz" White<BR>
    S&W Supply Co

2. whiz white

Too good a response.

I now have had several offers for the requested parts.

All I need now are firing pins from a KEMEN.

WW

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

pretty soon you'll be building guns from parts

4. whiz white

Jack: That could get fun, but there is a big problem with the Italian gov't shipping barrels. Marcello can ship receives and all related parts, but his government considers barrels the important part, as our government considers receivers.

Just had a request for the coil spring tool for the TM1 trigger, and I sent the guy to search for the picture of your scrwe-driver type tool. I would like Marcello to make the other tool that looks like a modified set of needle nose pliers to reassembly.

I use a special gun vice that was altered to compress the spring onto the rod, and the s set of modified side cutters to hold that while it is inserted into the trigger.

Whiz

5. Kemen053

Kemen053 Member

Whiz,let me know where to send them,I also have both hammers,bridle and inertia block.These are the parts most often replaced along with hammer springs.It may be easier to send them direct to Italy.I will look after parts for Australia if Marcello can produce them.Let me know,thanks Ross

6. whiz white

KEMEN053, Ross:

I PM's or eamiled you the address.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.