1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi model question?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by acss, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i have perazzi trap-designed by leroy H. hawkins(stamped on barrel)- it also is marked chiavari,made in italy-- lames-spa-cal.12---it does not have a drop out trigger---
    can anyone tell me about this O/U and we cracked the forearm- what type wud fit it , if we cant repair ?---wally riebesell--660-744-4115
    [​IMG]

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

This is not a "Perazzi" made by Armi Perazzi S.p.a. I don't know the history of the gun, but it's build on a different principle, most likely a Browning style copy with under lug.

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The gun is a "Lames". Looks to be made on the model 801. Parts are impossible to find. The action resembles the Savage 440, but I don't know if the parts will fit. They were imported into the States in the 60's and early 70's.

Ajax

BTW they did make a model with separated barrels that was called the competition model. Not bad guns, just no parts.

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

thanks- how did they use the perazzi name?

5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Contact Dan @ Giacomo Sporting..He will have a passed down story of the History of Guns like this One...Told it to me about 2 years ago at the Southern Grand in Florida...Very Interesting Story...And yes, Parts are Impossible to Find. Shoot Well...Shoot Often. Bart

6. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

0   0   0

When you do find the History of this Gun would you please pass the info on to us ? It sure would be nice to know and a good reference for the future ! Thank you

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Wally hard to find or can be made for a couple of grand you can get this puppy back on the road. Good Luck if anyone can do it you are the man.

8. sidelock

sidelock TS Member

0   0   0

This is interesting! I have seen and held and shot a browning superposed that has Perazzi bbls on it. Years ago a California shooter was on the US shooting team had his barrels go south on him. Daniel stepped up to the plate and made a set of barrels for him. Therefore there is a Perazzi-Browning floating out there. This was before Fabri and Perazzi got together and before the move into the mass making of Perazzi shotguns we all know and love or hate depending on taste.
    Just a tid bit from the past.
    Regards
    John Mc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

chiavari lames-spa-cal12

lames 801 trap

which modle perazzi gun was out 10 year ago