1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PERAZZI MIRAGE LEFT HANDED TRAP GUN 2 BARRELS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by nancy, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nancy

nancy TS Member

0   0   0

i WOULD LIKE TO SELL MY GRANDDAUGHTERS SHOTGUN, SHE IS A LEFT HANDED SHOOTER. THE SHOTGUN IS A PERAZZI MIRAGE IS A COMBO SET, THE OVER & UNDER BARREL IS A 30" BREILEY CHOKED PORTED BY PRO PORT, THE SINGLE BARREL IS A FIXED CHOKE 34" BARREL. tHE OVER & UNDER SERIAL # MATCHES THER RECEIVER THE TRIGGER IS RETRACTABLE, THE PULL IS 13-1/2" THE WOOD IS LEFT HANDED i AM ASKING $4500 FOR THE GUN but I AM OPEN TO OFFERS. iF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME. THANKS NANCY
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nancy

nancy TS Member

0   0   0

this gun was bought the buyer never came up with the money so it is up for sale again if you have any question please contact bob @ 954-214-7646 thanks

3. Hilton55

Hilton55 TS Member

0   0   0

Dear Nancy and Bob:

Great talking with you on the phone. My email address is jlhilton55@yahoo.com, my phone number is 303-918-7908 and my address is:

John Hilton
    7595 Federal Blvd.
    Westminster, CO 80030

I'm going to arrange for the FFL today and I'll give you a call on Monday.

Thank You!
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.