1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi M-T-6

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 15thct, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 15thct

15thct TS Member

I read the Perazzi M-T-6 was produced as a lower price alternative for anyone considering a Perazzi O/U. Does anyone have anything ...positive or negative... to say about the Perazzi M-T-6?

Thank You

Bill Jefford

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

No drop out triggers are the only drawback.
    Don

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Though an excellent gun, it never achieved great popularity. The striped receiver was one factor, and I don't think people were crazy about the choke tubes. Also the rib was different. As a result, it's a gun you can get at a bargain price compared to other Perazzi's of the 70's.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

They also were sometimes available with blued receivers and also color-cased.
    No need for drop-out trigger, they have coil springs, and have external bbl. selectors. They make excellent sporting clay guns as well as trap guns, I have one with with a 34" unsingle as well as the 32" O/U.

5. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

around where I shoot they are the least popular of all the older Perazzie's, and the Most popular are the MX3 Specials TM1's and TMX's MX8's now I am sure that they are good guns but the others are suppose to be Great Guns, but what do we Easterns Know

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

What's a left -handed forend? MX-12 wood will fit for buttstock. If I read the Perazzi catalog correctly, all US guns are neutral cast. An adjustable comb will probably solve your problem.

7. TomB

TomB Member

15thct.....I had one when they were first issued. When I patterned it, it shot about 6" to the left. After I complained ALOT, they corrected it. Also , the bottom barrel was fixed at the end, and as it heated up, the point of impact changed. I unloaded it!!! Tom B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi t 6