1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PERAZZI LICENSE PLATE

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mastiff711, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Hi was wondering if anyone knows if Perazzi makes a license plate. I have looked on the internet and haven't come up with anything. Thanks for any info that you might can give me.

Stacey

2. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

They tell me that you are just inviting someone to break into your vehicle if you advertize that you have $10,000 shotguns in it. I had one of those Perazzi 2000 bumper hitch inserts and decided I better take it off for I did not want somone breaking into my truck. the beav

3. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I would venture..and I may be wrong..that anyone who would break into a vehicle probably doesnt know what Perazzi is.. I have a Perazzi ball cap and if i'm not at a shoot no one knows what it is.. most think it says paparazzi lol..

4. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

Where have you all been? having to shoot at larrys by ourselfs. Hope all is well, Tony

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I bought a couple ofyears ago a beautiful one, black and chrome, off eBay.

If I remember correctly, the same guy who sells all the stock/barrel stickers is the same guy who had the plates. You may try to contact him through eBay.

Whiz

6. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Guys I appreciate all your comments. I am just wanting a tag for the front of my car. There are about 4 or 5 cars in my small town identical to mine and I was wanting something really unique LOL. Thanks!

Stacey

P.S. Trapper T I sent you a PM

7. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Thanks Vern!

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

blkcloud, your comment is valid enough if you never travel in shooting country but to think that logic works at or near the Grand American or San Antonio when their several huge shoots happen or any other site of state shoots et cetera, is nonsense. Every year the bad dudes spot the vehicle coming and going from those venues and have a field day if the victim is a little sloppy in his security. On the other hand, I've had an NRA hitch insert on the back of my '01 buggy for nearly all it's years and no troubles but I'm either in the shoot lot, at home, or with guns secured in motels.....Bob Dodd

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Heres someones plate at the Va State shoot. LOL

10. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I actually feel my guns are safer in my truck than "secured" in the motel.. You never know which one of the maids are going to slip a master key card to their thug boyfreind to just waltz right in and gather your belongings.. at least in the car maybe the alarm would go off.. lol..

11. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I keep my guns in the hotel once I have gotten dinner and I'm in the room for the evening. But I will agree with you about the room not being a good place to store your guns when your not there. I also have a pistol beisde the bed just in case.

12. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I just received a reply from the guy on eBay who sells the stock and barrel stickers. He's in SC.

He stated that he was the guy who has the plastic and aluminum license plates.

I have one in aluminum that is really nice. I'll take a photo and paste it here for you to see.

I *think* this link will get you to his eBay sale items, and if not do a search on eBay for item number: 260419954881. You can contact him for a plate and pricing. Link" http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260419954881

[​IMG]

This is a silver plate with black enamel overlay. It looks like a black plate with silver stick-on lettering, but it is not.

Whiz White

13. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Whiz thanks so much for taking the time to contact the guy on Ebay and I appreciate it very much!

Stacey

14. Popa D

Popa D Member

I can make a perazzi license plate any color plastic you want. $25.00 with a frame.

Mike

15. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Listen to BDodd....not a good idea at all. Your first mistake is that you are underestimating a scumbag. They are oportunists by nature and know exactly what a Perazzi is and how much it's worth. I think you're asking for trouble.

16. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

The car-jack gang they caught down in San Antonio 3 or 4 years ago at the SW Grand did tell police they targeted vehicles with "ATA" decals, gun stickers, trailer hitch inserts advertising gun brands (ie Perazzi, Winchester)bumper stickers that said "I love trapshooting", I'd rather be trapshooting in Vandalia, vehicles with golf carts sporting gun racks etc.

So if you MUST advertise your Perazzi, I strongly suggest you insure them. Also take pictures of them for insurance verification.

Hope it doesn't happen, but advertising will get you noticed. I'd bet on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.