1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Perazzi Left Hand Stock With Adjustable Comb

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jerry B, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry B

Jerry B TS Member

0   0   0

Left hand stock and matching forearm for Perazzi MX8 and others with removable trigger. Has a Larry Weinenger installed adjustable comb and 1" Kickeez pad. The wood is gorgeous but it is not a perfect show piece. It has a couple handling marks and has had a small professionally repaired crack (someone tried to bend it).

I believe it has a LOP of about 14 3/4. I have a couple other spacers to incluse as well. PM for any more photos or questions. I don't any longer have a Perazzi here so I can't measure on the gun but will provide any other information I can.

I have $1,500 in it. Sell for $1,100 OBO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jerry B

Jerry B TS Member

0   0   0

Left hand palm swell and about 1/4 " cast-on

3. edv

edv TS Member

0   0   0

Jerry, beautiful stock set, is adjustable comb able to be moved side to side or just up and down, and is this a factory stock or other maker. Thanks Ed.

4. Jerry B

Jerry B TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Ed,

The stock was a custom. I do not know the maker. The comb adjusts side to side as well as up and down.

5. Jerry B

Jerry B TS Member

0   0   0

Sold...Pening funds.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.