1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi inertial block

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dward, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dward

dward Member

I shoot a release and would like to add an internal selector to the pull trigger that I have as a spare. I called Giacomo and the gal thought they quit making them. Anyone know where to get one of the internally selective inertial blocks for an mx trigger??

Thanks - Big Dan

2. dward

dward Member

To give a bit more detail - I wouldn't have one for my trigger, but when my kid or someone wants to shoot my gun without a release it's handy if it's adjustable. Pulling the cocking shoe out get's tedious. I can install the part...just need to find one.

Thanks

3. dward

dward Member

It is my spare pull trigger that I want to make selective and it is set up to fire the bottom barrel first. As my combo is a top single, anytime someone wants to shoot the single with the pull trigger, I have to pull the shoe. And as I don't use this trigger that often, I'm afraid that if I leave the shoe out it would get lost.

On another note Mike, there's a big food show in New Orleans I'll be attending this summer, are you going to be around at all or are you in Italy now??

Thanks - Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.