1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi gunsmith in Denver?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hilton55, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilton55

Hilton55 TS Member

I need to have some minor work done on my Perazzi MX-8 and I hate to spend the time to send it out of state. Does anyone know of a good man who works on Perazzis in the Denver area? Thanks! John

2. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Contact Jerry White in Fort Collins , one of the best in the country
    Chuck

3. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

There is a gunsmith school in the area. It's the Colorado School of Trades and it is on the west or northwest side of Denver. They do all types of gunsmithing and the instructors are very good so I think they could do the minor work you need.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The next most famous gunsmith school is in Susanville, CA. I only mention it because I befriended the head instructor and said I needed some repairs on my Rem. 3200 including rebuilding the firing pin holes and internal lock work improvements. When I got it back, I was absolutely thrilled at the fine and expert work performed. I wouldn't hesitate to look into that school in Colorado as a likely stellar idea.....Bob Dodd

5. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

You simply will not find anyone better than Jerry White.

Matt Nicol

6. rd

rd TS Member

Jerre White is your boy- very fine and fast gunsmith. 970-493-0871. He's east of I-25 on hwy 14, 1 and 1/8 mile north on WCR13 on the right, in a shed in a farmyard. Hard place to find, but well worth the trip.

7. Hilton55

Hilton55 TS Member

I dropped my MX-8 off with Jerrie White this afternoon, what a fine guy! He's great to talk to, has years of experience and his shop is incredibly organized. I didn't know that he lives only an hour from my house, thanks for the help. John

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

TTT for the guy who wanted Jerry's contact information

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
i hate perazzi

jerrie white fort collins

jerrie white fort collins gunmith
jerrie white gun smith fort collins co

jerry white gunsmith colorado

jerry white gunsmith fort collins