Trapshooters Forum banner

Perazzi guns New AR 32" bbl added today FS. 8-28-2015

20K views 46 replies 15 participants last post by  JACK 
#1 · (Edited)
This LH Stock Lock is still avail 8-27-2015

Wood
Wood

This is an earlier Stock-Lock for MX15 thru MX RS guns and it Might fit a regular MX Unsingle. Perhaps made by Simms. It is full length LH at 14.5" if you install a .8 Kickeze. It has recently been refinished and is as new. The mechanics have been reviewed and updated by the Stock-Lock folks. It has about 3/8" natural comb offset and a bit of squiggle at the pad. No flaws. $1600. I have several forends that will match the wood and color closely. Add $150 for the forend. The color in the picture is accurate. PM Jack or call 651-208-4284 Or my email is on my Personal Page. .

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
This neutral DB81 stock is still avail 8-27-2015

Wood Magenta
Wood Musical instrument
Pink Magenta Wood

This stock came off a DB81. It is neutral but has RH thumb indent (some). The stock is all original, pad never off and it will be a perfect stock for a RS MX or similar. Perhaps a MX15. It begs to have a Soft Touch installed. $525 shipped. PM or 651-208-4284 or email is on my Personal Page.

#4 · (Edited)
This only case of its kind is still avail. 8-27-2015

Trunk Technology Vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part
Vehicle Car Trunk Family car City car

Brand new Negrini 1607 SR case. Bbl lengths of 36" and it will accept a MX Unsingle, a MX15, adn a single RS bbl. Low rib bbls too. Case is a special order of mine and one of my favorite cases. Interior is very practical and the case is ABS and airline approved. Only color is black with blue interior. $220 delivered on this case. This case is slim and very easy to handle. I have 3 of these cases left. PM, cell is 651-208-4284, or email is on my personal page. I am a Negrini dealer

This post has been deleted
#5 · (Edited)
Both the case and the MX10RS R/I are still avail. 8-27-2015

Musical instrument accessory Product Electronic instrument Bumper Bag
Musical instrument accessory Magenta Musical instrument Suitcase
Footwear
Toy Action figure Revolver
Negrini 1628 case. Will handle 36" bbl and high ribs. $220. The MX10RS R/I is in perfect condition, minor wear, Braker replaced pins and springs. $1900

#37 ·
#8 · (Edited)
The 30" bbl is still avail 8-27-2015. Will be selling off some triggers. PM me

Trunk Auto part Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper

I have the fixed choke unsingle and the 30" CT O/U. This bbl has #2, #3-3, #4. Versitile bbl. $1700 shipped

My trigger case as a backdrop. Ihave more than this. But I do hav any you might want incl 2 PGE in good technical specs. Both about 4.5 # set and 25 oz let off. Both look like the trigger above.

#10 · (Edited)
Still avail. Original bore and FC choke. In terrific condition. $3600 as you see it 8-27-2015

Gun Shotgun Musical instrument Air gun Trigger
Shotgun
Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Revolver
Wood Steel Floor Hardwood Metal

One of my TMX Specials. Late gun, '95. This gun is 27 yard ready. All original metal, .724, .040 Fixed. Very nice Adj LOP RAD. About 14-1/4" to your choice. Trigger is Allem Roller Release. 5 minute conversion back to pull.
$3800. "This gun will hunt"

Attachments

#11 · (Edited)
Wood gone. R/I $2400 and Allem DR $900 avail. bbl avail at $3000. 8-27-2015

Wood
Wood Metal
Wood Tree Plant Shotgun
Wood
Wood Metal
Wood Tree Plant Shotgun

Sorry I cut off the top of the bbl. It is missing the Wilkinson CT EXT. Custom Italian stock that is very American trap and SC. Palm swell, thumb indent, LOP at 14.5. BBl is MX10 Wilk, .740/CTs. 31.5". Trigger is VG Allem DR. But will substitue a VG EXT pull. $8600. As yo can see I am limited due to conditions. Have questions? ask. 651-208-4284. Or text or PM. Gun is beautiful and in great shape. Some light patina edge wear on the receiver is all. Jack. bbl weight will be at 1.63 by scale.

Gun Available

#15 ·
HVW. It is an "All target" gun. Designed fo rtrap, and bunker, but adapted to skeet abd SC or what ever yo ushoot.

Shoots 70/30. #5 hanger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.