1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Grand American For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wolfee, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

0   0   0

Grand American combo. Unsingle with tubes and O/U with tubed bottom barrel and fixed full top barrel. There is wearing on the case hardening on the receiver. Has hard case. I believe there are the parts to maked it a relese trigger. It has Daniel and a date stamped on it. $5495 OBO. If you want specific pics or have questions I will do my best to answer them as I am not a Perazzi expert by any means. Jim Wolfe
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

0   0   0

If you are from Indiana You may know the previous owner of this gun, Bob Thompson.
    Jim Wolfe

3. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

0   0   0

4. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

0   0   0

5. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

0   0   0

6. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

0   0   0

I am lowering the price on this to $4995. Any reasonable offer will be considered. If you want any specific pics let me know. I kinda got behind on both of the guns I have on here due to class, and having National Guard drill this weekend.
    Jim Wolfe

7. Mark Kurruk

Mark Kurruk Member

0   0   0

Hello,
    I sent you an email about this gun but do not know if you got it or not.
    I am interested in the gun.
    Thank you in advance.
    Mark Kurruk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
grand american perazzi shotguns for sale
parazzi grand american special for sale
perazzi grand american
perazzi grand american 54000

perazzi grand american for sale

perazzigrandamericanshotgun