1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Gen 2 or 3 Choke Tubes - WTB

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by whiz white, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Had a customer call today looking for some Gen 3 choke tubes in 6-10.

I did get some in today for another customer from Perazzi, but they are out of the older tubes for the 18.4 barrels.

If you have some to sell, use E-MAIL above, not PM. I just get too darn many e-mails to have to jump back and forth with the PM.s

Thanks in advance.

These are what I am looking for below:

whizwhite_2008_0203305.jpg

Explanation of Generations

whizwhite_2008_0203306.jpg

Whiz

2. Rodney1966

Rodney1966 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jim,

I had 3,8,10 and will get them in the mail tomorrow morning. I will also put them in a Perazzi case as well. You always take care of us Jim its great to be able to help you out for once.

Thank you,
    Rodney Erkson
    Rodney1966

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rodney: Thanks for the call. It was barely an hour or so before you responded to my post and I've been overwhelmed with offers.

Send your as we discussed and I'll shoot (pun intended) you a check for them.

The guy in California will be extremely happy that we got him some chokes. As I mentioned, I got all of Perazzi USA inventory, save one and yours will get to him right away.

Again, thanks... and the rest of you readers, please consider making a donation to the Red Cross or some entity for the millions of fellow Americans hurting badly on the East Coast. I did and I will do more.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi gen 3 choke

perazzi gen 3 chokes

rodney tubes