1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Forend needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jakearoo, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I am putting to together two bunker guns. One a type 3 and one a type 4. I have the barrels, receivers, stocks, triggers and iron. But, in looking through all my Perazzi stuff, I find I don't have any forends of either type that aren't currently occupied.

Does anyone out there have some old forends that need a home? I don't care what the wood looks like. And, as beggers can't be choosers, I don't care about the style. All I care is that they are solid. I don't want to pay much. These are pieces and parts guns for shooting nothing more.

So, give me your poor, your homeless your huddled forends yearning to be free. I will give them a good home and a new life chasing fast little clays.

Best Regards, Jake

2. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Can't you hear those lonely forends on the shelves asking for another chance? Jake

3. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

i have a forend from a DB-81 special im no perazzi expert so i dont have a clue to what type it is or if it will fit what your looking for. the gun was made in 1992 thats at least what i get from the barrel proof dates. it has normal handling wear no cracks but some dings wood is actually pretty decent for factory perazzi wood. if you are interested and want pics let me know

price would be 55$ plus actual shipping from area code 44001

let me know if interested

James L Balog

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Apparently, Jim sold the one above to someone else. So....... is there one in a drawyer out there somewhere? Jake

5. c.roberts

c.roberts TS Member

jake i have a type 4 forerm. will sell for 75.00 shipped call me 801-254-9093. thanks chad

6. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

I have an old Type 3 I'll give you, Jake. A crack on the inside but doesn't impact its solidity. It worked for me for several years. Email me your address.

7. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Jakearoo, I tried to email you at the address on this thread and got no match for the address. Let me know on this thread if you are Craig Clark. I just don't want to send out a forearm to someone trying to use your handle to get something free. No charge for mailing, by the way.
    Guy Coates (flake)

Jim Bailey: Seems like Jakearoo wants it. Sorry.

8. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Thanks, Mike. He sent me an address. Just wanted to know for sure. I'll probably be selling the TMX Special and the X-73 next month. When you coming to shoot again?

9. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

This is P3at's forearm he asked me to post a picture so you can drool all over it. It is not the hi quality wood Perazzi is so famous for but it is worth more because P3at has shot it and it also has been to several shooting seminars with BIG dog instructors. This forearm automaticaly goes to the bird it is so well trained.

<a href="http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc30/deadspair/?action=view&current=p32.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc30/deadspair/?action=view&current=p31.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc30/deadspair/?action=view&current=p3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

10. legx100

legx100 TS Member

I have a fore end (1973)and a stock for a db81 with recoil reducer syst. and soft comb. If anyone would like to offer.
    Give me a call @ 801-518-7131 Thanx, Larry

11. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Mike, I blush but I don't know Jack Swanson, do I? Is he left-handed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.