1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Fore Arm

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by n4, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n4

n4 TS Member

I am looking to see if anybody knows anyone that can duplicate this (I believe wood branding a name into the wood)is the right term. This on is on a MX15 and don't where it was done.
    n4_2008_0303.jpg

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I agree. Kinda neat... If you dont' have one on your gun, you should

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I had a guy do a fore arm for me, I asked if he knew how to spell Perazzi and he assured me that he did ... I ended up with Pizza burned into the wood, asked him what the hell he did ... He said he just figured I didn't know how to pronounce it so he spelled it right to surprise me ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

yeah, right... why did the trapshooter cross the road, to get to the perazzi shop on the other size. Pepperoni please.

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

WPT: Now That's Funny!

6. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

That looks way more like stamping/compression marking than burning. Burning would be much more problematic to do in a production basis and far less likely to be consistent. The ones of these I've seen did not appear at all to be burned - nice sharp corners, consistent depth, etc.

JMO of course

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.