1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ Perazzi Eye Candy @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Time again for another addition of photos. The following is a beautiful Perazzi sporting gun with Turkish Walnut. The gun features our Delrin Add-On rib to allow for heads up shooting and the finger grips for the stock. In the past I have been ask why all our stocks are so large and this group of photos show a smaller profile stock. As I have stated in the past the size of the stock is determined by the shooter and not us. It is your body that determines the size the stock has to be. Thanks to The Crew and Cindy for another fine job. Thanks to all of you for taking the time to look, have a great week.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

dennisdevault_2008_0303564.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303565.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303566.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303567.jpg

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

That feller will be mighty pleased with that beauty!! Great job Dennis n crew!

HAP

3. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

Very very beautiful...best I have seen...what does something like this cost...

4. jdhog

jdhog Member

Very very pretty indeed ,
    jdhog

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

The cost for labor and fitting is $ 2,500.00 + the cost of the wood. The customer supplied the wood so I do not know what he paid for that piece. The price included the adjustable comb, checkering, high gloss finish & recoil pad. I forgot the black ebony grip cap was an extra as well. Thank you for the question and thank you for taking a look.

Dennis DeVault