1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ Perazzi Eye Candy @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

This is an older MX-8 that was sent here for a new stock and forend. The gun was sent to Pat in Minnesota for an internal rebuild and the whole project took extra time due to the other work. The wood is English walnut and turned out to be very nice along with the checkering. The stock features the finger grips that have become a common part of our designs. This gun will be shipped out on Monday and it goes to a very dear friend that I hope enjoys this gun and shoots it well. Thank you for the look and all the comments.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

dennisdevault_2008_0303437.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303438.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303439.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303440.jpg

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I think we are seeing a trend. At least of the recent past stocks that have been posted by you Dennis.

Now that is some pitch on that stock!

Nice "lines" of that gun in the first picture.

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Very, very nice...

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Nice wood, Nice work, But that pistol grip is butt ugly. But that is just my opinion. I guess I'm just old school. Bill

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

There is a reason for the grip looking that way. I guess it would help for you to understand its function.

6. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Thank you Bill for the honest opinion. Our stocks and set up are not for everyone. I have a very particular style of building stocks and it has to do first and formost with function and engineering. We build the stock to fit the shooters shoulder and the hand. The hand position is one of the most important areas that most folks do not pay attention to. The grip is what controls the gun. Again thank you for the feedback and have a great day.

Dennis DeVault

7. APrice

APrice Active Member

Surely a re-blue is in the near future...

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Beautiful wood.

Bill: This style of pistol grip advances the famous Etchen design intended to help trap shooters "Lock-In" tight and reduce flinching.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.