1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%% Perazzi Eye Candy %%

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

The customer has requested a sneek peek of his Christmas present that will be shipped out next week and here it is. A Perazzi MX-2000 left hand model with beautiful English Walnut furnished by Old Tree Gun Stocks. Mike from the crew has been working on the finishes again and this is an example of a knock down finish that is not high gloss. It is just an example of another option that we provide. The checkering was designed by Cindy with approval from the customer. My thanks to The Crew and all that they do. Merry Christmas and thank you for taking the time to have a look.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ms_yuan

ms_yuan Member

Everything is just right on that gun. What a job. Love the finish, checkering and wood. Someone is VERY lucky.

3. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

wow is all i can say
    Chuck

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

And now on the "wings of a bird"

5. Guy

Guy Member

THAT is a nice stick!!

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

And for you that do not know one of the true features of this stock, take note of the plain strate grain in front of the pistol grip area as it attaches to the receiver. The strate grain is very strong and very predicable. Nice work and I get to see it in person tomorrow. And since this is a "Heads-up" stock, note the Kickeze "Modified trap pad". that too is a professional fitting touch. Good show Dennis. And deserving of another Dennis.

7. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Without doubt the best looking design and execution of stock making I have ever seen!

I have seen wood probably better before, but as well stated the use of the straight grained section is justified and perfectly used in the grip and the way the grain turns is just perfect. I have been a furniture designer and woodworker for 15 years and would dream of a stock like this!

Keep up the fantastic work and please post some more pics of your work!

Aussie Dan

8. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

One of the best things about this stock is the forearm. Notice it is recessed around the metal. That keeps your hand from burning when shooting doubles or handicap loads in 100 degree weather!

Matt

9. dward

dward Member

What a beautiful stock!!!!..........the only problem I can see is that it is for a left hander and I have to shoot next to the guy (he always signs up to my right side so I have to watch him fiddling with everything). Oh well....at least from now on I'll get to look at a REALLY nice looking gun!!!!

Great job Dennis (both of you)

10. PLUS

PLUS Member

I'm the lucky guy that gets the X-mas present and my wife the other. I just want to thank Dennis, Cindy and the rest of the crew for wonderful looking work. The time my wife and I had through the entire stock fitting experience was great. It was fun working with Mike and Tracy. Thanks again Dennis.
    Dennis and Gayle Kecker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.