1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%% Perazzi Eye Candy refinish work %%

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

The gun below was sent to us for a strip and refinish on the wood. The guys started on the set while I was out and we did not get the before and after photos. But I did see the stock before it was final stripped and it was full of stain and filler. So much filler that the grain showing now was hid from view. Mike has been using a different finish and the results are outstanding. Cindy added to the checkering on the cheeks and grip cap as per customer request. The silver diamond was installed in the grip and sealed with finish to keep it nice for years to come. As always thank you for taking a look.

Dennis, Cindy, & The Crew

dennisdevault_2008_0303104.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303105.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303106.jpg

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Really beautiful stock and very tasteful add-ons. Great looking Perazzi there.

3. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Looks like the add on plate engraving matches the engraving on the receiver.

Just love Cindy's work!

milt

4. freeheel

freeheel TS Member

lol! either that's a REAL man's gun or it hasn't been fit with the recoil pad yet? Nice work.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

It looks like it shoots by itself too. It must have electrodes that hook up to your brain, and shoots when you think shoot! Beautiful work as usual.

6. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Nice looking gun.
    That's the way it should of came from the factory.

7. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

P GUNS are,have and WILL be my favorite ! Extremely Beautiful Job on this Stock! Youve got bragging rights for sure !!! Job well done !!

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Dennis, Very nice! I do not know why more people do not checker the cheeks? I think it adds a lot. Bill

9. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

Dennis hunting season is soon so was wanting to have some things done to my mx 15 iam interested in a qoute on refinish and checkering re cut thx Vern

10. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

To Vern,

All the pricing that you are wanting is on the above web page. Just click on the link above and enjoy the photos. Your project can be displayed as well. Thank you for inquiring.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.