1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PERAZZI EXPERTS---QUESTION???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TN Larry, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TN Larry

TN Larry TS Member

Perazzi MX2000, different stock. Stock fits, but when opening the gun the lever does not remain to the right, but goes back to the center. Press lever to right to close gun and everything works ok. Question: Other than the opening lever going back and forth twice as much, does this "hurt" the gun? Thanks!!!!!

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Cat III stock, Cat IV gun? If so, inlet your stock for top lever lock assy' on RH side of receiver.

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

You have a top lever detent pin problem, either it is gunked up or the spring is broken!! It needs to be looked at. I can fix it if you want to send it to me.
    Don

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Not all Cat. 4 stocks are inletted on the right side for the lever lock assembly. If this is one of them you would never be able put the stock on the action.

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

If you have a MX2000.. put red lipstick on the locking parts on the right hand side.. then put the stock on.. try to move the top lever. and see where it rubs on the wood.. Remove the wood blocking correct function of the top lever.. A dremel tool make it easy..

6. TN Larry

TN Larry TS Member

I cut a diagonal (with a dremel) on the right "foot" and it works fine!

Thanks for all who replied!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.